For over decade, Money Metals Exchange has been a leading source for trusted, high quality metals at competitive prices.
We have worked hard to make Money Metals Exchange an important partner helping local dealers across America increase their margins when buying and selling bullion coins, rounds, and bars.
In addition to providing some of the best buy/sell prices, we’re proud to announce the launch of our wholesale customer portal in order to better serve our industry customers!
By registering as a precious metals dealer with Money Metals Exchange, you’ll gain access to LIVE buy and sell pricing – we expect you will find our pricing to be unbeatable on many items compared to your other suppliers and trading partners.
Here are a few of the ways Money Metals can help you:
- Sell your excess inventory for higher prices than offered by bullion wholesalers. Wholesalers will remarket that inventory to other retailers. We sell directly to our national base of online clients, so we can afford to pay you more.
- Improve your cash position and settlement times. We pay immediately by ACH or wire when your metals arrive at our facility.
- Secure larger orders from your customers by accessing virtually any quantity fast. Leverage our large inventory of products without paying more.
- Start collecting ongoing storage fee revenue. Receive referral fees when you refer a customer for Money Metals Depository for IRA or non-IRA storage.
- Access to financing. Money Metals lends cash against precious metals collateral at the lowest interest rates available anywhere. You can access this financing program yourself, or it can benefit you when you refer any of your retail customers to our loan program.
In addition to offering our wholesale customers incredible value, Money Metals also provides additional resources, including access to the most comprehensive information on existing laws, current legislative battles, and new regulatory challenges affecting the industry (and your customers):
- Up-to-date information on the laws regarding precious metals in your state. State sales tax directly effects your business. Access the most thorough collection of information on state sales taxes, income taxes, dealer/investor harassment laws, and much more.
- Up-to-date tracking of legislative battles impacting the industry. Receive updates on the legislative battles going on across the country as collectors, dealers, interest groups, and others fight to change the laws that harm the precious metals industry.
- Access to model legislation. Get involved in rolling back any of your state’s harmful laws on precious metals taxation, reporting requirements, and more.
We offer resources to help all our customers better understand pertinent laws across the country, including the U.S. Supreme Court’s damaging 2018 ruling in South Dakota v. Wayfair.
In Quill Corp v. North Dakota (1992), the Supreme Court had previously ruled that states could not compel retailers to collect sales or use taxes unless the seller had a physical presence in that particular state.
But the decision by the U.S. Supreme Court in South Dakota v. Wayfair (2018) overturned longstanding precedent, and this has far-reaching implications on precious metals dealers and investors.
For example, state bureaucrats and politicians have exploited Wayfair to require remote sellers to collect and remit sales taxes owed by customers within their states, regardless of the sellers lack of any physical presence within the state. And tax-hungry bureaucrats are also dreaming up new schemes well beyond mere sales taxes.
In addition to tracking the effects of the Wayfair ruling, Money Metals Exchange evaluates each state’s sales and income tax policies involving precious metals, whether a state holds pension, reserves, or debt denominated in gold or silver, whether a state has imposed precious metal dealer/investor harassment laws, and more.
Our Sound Money Index ranks every state on their policies impacting precious metals
As regulation continues to change, make sure you’re staying up to date with Money Metals Exchange, the best source for all your precious metals needs including buying and selling precious metals coins and bullion, insightful articles penned by investors, economists, policy and business professionals, and updated guides on state and federal laws relating to precious metals.
Please fill out the inquiry form below for access to our wholesale customer prices and resources. If you have any questions, call 1-800-800-1865 and mention you are calling about our dealer program. We look forward to helping you!