Vault Platinum - 1/10 Troy Oz Pure Platinum, Securely Stored
This is a low-cost, storage item and generally cannot be shipped. You will be prompted to set up a Vault Metals storage agreement upon completion of your order and there is a small storage fee.
Also available in gold, silver, palladium and rhodium -- click HERE for details!
|Quantity||Premium/Unit||Total Price Each|
|1 - 199||$4.20||$99.13|
|200 - 500||$3.20||$98.13|
|501+||Call for discount|
Introducing the Lowest Cost Way to Buy Pure Platinum
**NOTE: Vault Platinum is a storage product. The ounces purchased are held in bailment on your behalf and stored in a Class 3 vault. Clients must complete a storage agreement after checkout and there is an affordable fee for storage. The fee starts at just $96 per year and goes as low as 39 basis points (.0039) per year for holdings of $1,000,000 or more. Clients with $100,000 in value stored pay just $490 per year (.0049 x $100,000), for example.**
Now you can buy physical platinum securely stored without the markup of most minted bullion products. You can avoid the cost, hassle, and delay associated with having your platinum shipped. And you get the ultimate security for your platinum by storing it in Class 3 state-of-the-art vaults at CNT Depository in Massachusetts, Delaware Depository in Delaware, and Money Metals Depository in Idaho.
Large platinum bars generally offer the lowest cost. The challenge is in making ownership of those bars easy for clients, but not via the phony paper derivatives which purport to represent platinum, such as futures contracts or ETF funds.
The solution is Vault Platinum.
Smaller, fabricated platinum coins and rounds are expensive. Vault Platinum offers much lower premiums.
How do we do it? By providing clients with the ability to accumulate ounces through direct, allocated ownership in exchange-sized platinum bars (or other sized platinum bullion items when practicable) which are stored physically segregated for Vault Metals customers.
Why do we do it? There is just one reason. Clients need less expensive alternatives.
- Fabricated coins, rounds, and smaller bars are often in short supply, particularly during periods of turmoil and high demand. Platinum is either unavailable, or premiums go sky-high, just when investors need platinum most.
- Some customers worry about security and the difficulty of handling platinum at home -- especially when it comes to large holdings.
- Some customers prefer to avoid the cost, hassle, and delay associated with shipping metal -- particularly when it is time for them to sell some of their holdings.
- Customers can liquidate their Vault Platinum ounces anytime for U.S. dollars -- or convert the ounces into items that can be shipped directly to them using a standard exchange transaction (charges may apply).
- Although some of these large commercial bars are too risky to ship via common carriers, certain bars can be shipped or customers can arrange to take direct personal possession of these bars directly by picking them up at the depository.
- We also have a few clients who want to buy and sell platinum more. They don't want to trade securities or paper contracts with crooked Wall Street bankers, in the COMEX's highly leveraged casino which some feel is rigged by the big banks. They want the security and trust associated with holding unleveraged physical metal owned by them directly, securely stored by someone they can trust, outside and away from Wall Street and the rickety financial system. But they need an option with a low bid/ask spread.
Vault Platinum is low-cost -- like an ETF. However, unlike an ETF, Vault Platinum holders own actual physical platinum directly -- rather through a security instrument with counterparty risk. Every ounce our clients own is insured, securely stored without encumbrances, and available for them to liquidate quickly for cash, exchange into other items, or take direct personal possession of these large bars from the depository.
|Weight:||1/10 troy ounce (3.1103 grams)|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $91.73 each and we will buy up to 500 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|