British Royal Mint Queen's Beast; Black Bull - 10 Oz Silver Coin .9999 Pure
This item is currently out of stock
Enter your email address to receive an alert when this product is available...
|Quantity||Premium/Oz||Total Price Each|
|1 - 4||$9.79||$329.50|
|5+||Call for discount|
Sell to Us Price: $251.60 each
The Mighty 10 Ounce Black Bull of Clarence In .9999 Pure Silver
The 5th coin in the popular Queen's Beast series from Britain's Royal Mint has just been released in the larger 10-ounce size and as usual, it is stunning. Introducing the Black Bull of Clarence -- the coin issued by the Royal Mint in 10 ounces of pure silver.
When Queen Elizabeth II ascended to the throne of England in 1953 in Westminister Abbey, at the entrance stood 10 statues of the various Queen's Beasts standing guard. The Royal Mint is commemorating these 10 heraldic beasts in stunning fine silver coins. The Black Bull of Scotland is the fifth issue in a series planned for 10 mint silver coins total.
The Black Bull is a symbol of bravery and generosity.
These silver coins for sale are ten times the size of other popular bullion coins such as the silver American Eagle bullion coin or Canadian Silver Maple. If that isn't enough to make them stand out, the beautiful image of the Black Bull along with a shield emblazoned with the coat of arms representing the Duke of Clarence on the coin's reverse certainly will. Each is minted with .9999 pure silver, and denominated with £10 (British pounds). The coins ship from the mint in boxes of 15 coins, each individually encapsulated in plastic capsules. Investors may of course buy in any quantity, with no minimum purchase.
The coin's obverse carries the iconic portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. The weight and purity of this sovereign coin are backed by the British government.
Investors and those coin collecting, should not delay. The Royal Mint will produce this coin for a brief period and when the coins are gone, they will not be reissued.
Britain's Royal Mint has been minting gold and silver coins of the realm for more than a thousand years. Sir Isaac Newton served as Warden of the Mint in 1696. Among other duties, he was responsible for investigating counterfeit coins. After 3 years in that role, he was appointed Master of the Mint, a title he retained until he died in 1727.
|Mint Facility:||British Royal Mint|
|Denomination:||10 British Pounds|
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, Uncirculated|
|Metal Weight:||10 troy ounces|
|Obverse:||Queen Elizabeth II|
|Reverse:||Black Bull & Heraldic Shield of Clarence|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $251.60 each and we will buy up to 50 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Tyrone T.March 8th, 2020Beautiful coinLast year I became very fond of the British Royal Mint Queen's Beast series coins and started collecting the 2 oz'ers. Added the 10 oz "Unicorn" last year which took awhile because of it's popularity. I was very, very, lucky to finally purchase "The Black Bull of Clarence" from MMX when they had just one available. You have got to get your hands on a 10 oz'er if you have the 2 oz'ers. You will be glad that you added one to your collection.