British Royal Mint Queen's Beast; Griffin - 10 Oz Silver Coin .9999 Pure
This item is currently out of stock
Enter your email address to receive an alert when this product is available...
|Quantity||Premium/Oz||Total Price Each|
|1 - 4||$7.49||$301.90|
|5 - 14||$7.29||$299.90|
|15+||Call for discount|
Sell to Us Price: $247.00 each
Money Metals Exchange welcomes another addition to the Royal Mint's Queen's Beast series - the 10 oz Griffin. This massive coin with a 2018 date complements the 2-ounce fine silver Griffin coin which is dated 2017. The Griffin is the second in a series planned for 10 designs in total.
At the coronation of Her Majesty The Queen, ten heraldic beasts stood guard. The plaster models were created for the occasion, symbolizing the various strands of royal ancestry brought together in a young woman about to be crowned queen.
Each silver bullion coin will depict one of The Queen’s Beasts, reimagined by Royal Mint coin designer Jody Clark. Jody also created the most recent definitive coinage portrait of Her Majesty to appear on United Kingdom coins. His bold interpretation of the Lion of England was the first design to be released and is now followed by the Griffin of King Edward III.
These stunning silver bullion coins ship individually sealed in a plastic capsule. A full mint box contains 15 coins uncirculated coins (150 oz). These enormous coins are denominated as 10 British pounds - official legal tender in the United Kingdom. Great for those investing in bullion or interested in coin collecting.
The coin's obverse carries a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II in high relief along with her name and the 10-pound denomination.
The reverse features a proud griffin with wings spread clutching England's official heraldic shield. The reverse also identifies the silver British coin as "The Griffin of Edward III" along with displaying the coin’s weight, purity, metal content, and date.
The coin artist, Jody Clark, updated her Majesty’s portrait to reflect her age - something the Royal Mint had not done since 1998 when Sir Ian Rank-Broadley created the right-profile portrait still in use by some mints. Her Majesty's portrait has been updated 5 times since first appearing on British coinage in 1952.
The Royal Mint was founded in London during the 9th century.
|Mint Facility:||British Royal Mint|
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, Uncirculated|
|Metal Weight:||10 troy ounces|
|Obverse:||Queen Elizabeth II|
|Reverse:||Griffin & Heraldic Shield of England|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $247.00 each and we will buy up to 50 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Tyrone T.May 2nd, 2020Wanting this one.Well MMX, you have me soooo hooked, I've started collecting the 10 Oz Queen's Beast coins. I don't know if you'll get to fill your back-orders on the 10 Oz coins, but I've set my alerts for product. (I have 3 others already) --Mr.T.--