British Royal Mint Queen's Beast; Unicorn - 10 Oz Silver Coin .9999 Pure
This item is currently out of stock
Enter your email address to receive an alert when this product is available...
|Quantity||Premium/Oz||Total Price Each|
|1 - 4||$16.99||$402.80|
|5+||Call for discount|
Sell to Us Price: $252.90 each
The Unicorn of Scotland 10 oz Silver Coin
Money Metals is proud to offer the fourth coin in the popular Queen's Beast series from Britain's Royal Mint -- the Unicorn.
When Queen Elizabeth II ascended to the throne of England in 1953 in Westminister Abbey, at the entrance stood 10 statues of the various Queen's Beasts standing guard. The Royal Mint is commemorating these 10 heraldic beasts in stunning silver coins. The Unicorn of Scotland is the fourth issue.
The Unicorn symbolizes power and identity. It first appeared in Scottish lore during the 12th century.
These silver mint coins are ten times the size of other popular bullion coins such as the silver American Eagle coin or Canadian Maple coin. If that isn't enough to make them stand out, the beautiful image of the Unicorn along with a shield emblazoned with the lion crest of Scotland on the coin's reverse certainly will. Each is minted with .9999 pure silver, and denominated with £10 (British pounds).
The coins ship from the mint individually encapsulated in clear plastic. Full mint boxes contain 15 ten-ounce silver coins.
The coin's obverse carries the iconic portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. The weight and purity of the silver Unicorn coin is backed by the British government.
Buyers are welcome to purchase in any quantity, but should not delay. This particular design promises to be among the most popular in the series and will go quickly.
Britain's Royal Mint has been minting the coins of the realm for more than a thousand years. Sir Isaac Newton served as Warden of the Mint in 1696. Among other duties, he was responsible for investigating counterfeit coins. After 3 years in that role, he was appointed Master of the Mint, a title he retained until his death in 1727.
|Mint Facility:||British Royal Mint|
|Denomination:||10 British Pounds|
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, Uncirculated|
|Metal Weight:||10 troy ounces|
|Obverse:||Queen Elizabeth II|
|Reverse:||Unicorn & Heraldic Shield of Scotland|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $252.90 each and we will buy up to 50 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|