1/4 Ounce Perth Mint Gold Australian Coin, .9999 Pure
This item is currently out of stock
Enter your email address to receive an alert when this product is available...
|Quantity||Premium/Unit||Total Price Each|
|1 - 19||$143.86||$657.65|
|20+||Call for discount|
Sell to Us Price: $508.65 each
The beautiful coins from the Perth Mint's exclusive "War In The Pacific" series will make a great addition to your collection. The coins were minted in limited release. Grabbing some while they are available at premiums well below those of other 1/4 oz bullion coins - such as the American Eagle - is a smart way to buy gold. You will want to move fast!
|Mint Facility:||Perth Mint|
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, Uncirculated|
|Metal Weight:||1/4 troy oz.|
|Obverse:||Queen Elizabeth II|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $508.65 each and we will buy up to 10 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Edwin H.January 29th, 2018A Great Quater Oz.This coin is about the size of a nickel and came in a clear plastic protector about the diameter of a quarter. The high surfaces are highly polished giving the impression of this being a proof. A pretty coin and a great deal for a 1/4 oz.
November 15th, 2017I love this coin!!Too bad the US Treasury will not do stuff like this. My only wish is that this coin was also available in a 1oz size
todd h.November 1st, 2017Beautiful coinsThese are beautiful coins, came in there own individual holders which is very nice as they didn't get scratched in shipment and I didn't have to purchase them separately.