Silver Bullet - 25 Troy Oz .999 Fine Silver (20 mm)
This item is currently out of stock
Enter your email address to receive an alert when this product is available...
|Quantity||Price Each||Total Price Each|
|1 - 1||$999.00||$999.00|
|2+||Call for discount|
Sell to Us Price: $616.25 each
25 oz Silver Bullets for Sale
Our 25 oz mint silver bullets (25 troy ounces of silver) are beautifully made from .999 silver right here in the USA. Silver bullets from Money Metals Exchange can't actually be fired from a gun, but they can kill horrifying threats to your wealth and financial security; inflation, turmoil and the developing global debt crisis. Get your silver bullets from Money Metals, the best place to buy silver online!
- 25 oz of .999 fine silver
- Modeled after the massive 20 mm round (20 mm bullet)
20 mm has often been considered the cut-off between weapons classified as machine guns and those classified as a cannon. This caliber has been used by militaries around the world against large, and often armored, targets - tanks, buildings, and aircraft. The silver bullet 20 mm is .787 inches in diameter (20 mm bullet).
Rounds of this size were first used during World War I. They were widely employed during the Second World War, primarily in anti-aircraft defenses. Since the 1950s usage has declined. Many of the roles for 20 mm (20 mm bullet) have been taken either by larger caliber rounds or by guided missiles in the case of anti-aircraft. However, some fighter jets are still equipped with 20mm cannons, as are some helicopters and warships.
Expect each pure silver bullet to ship with minor blemishes, including scratch marks, die polishing, dings, and general wear. These minor aesthetic flaws do not affect the silver content or value – it is simply the result of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the boxes are often not in perfect condition and likely will show some signs of wear. Please be advised - but again this does not affect any of the value of the product.
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, Uncirculated|
|Purity:||.999 fine silver|
|Metal Weight:||25 troy ounces|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $616.25 each and we will buy up to 20 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Pierre T.September 26th, 2021Monster BulletPretty cool stuff and what all guys want. Would be perfect for a Xmas present. Well made.
Brian F.November 6th, 2019Great bullets, go America!As always, Money Metals Exchange is a pleasure to deal with. These bullets are a great way to save for the future while celebrating our American rights! Thanks MMX!
Dennis F.December 20th, 2018Awsome keepsake...These are pretty cool. Everyone who sees it is blown away (pun)! High cost over spot, but you are also paying for the novelty and it's an easy way to have 25 ounces of silver sitting around in plain sight.