America the Beautiful - Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore 5 Ounce .999 Silver
This item is currently out of stock
Enter your email address to receive an alert when this product is available...
|Quantity||Premium/Oz||Total Price Each|
|1 - 10||$34.99||$286.75|
|11+||Call for our best pricing! 1-800-800-1865|
|Full Tube Qty = 10|
Sell to Us Price: $141.80 each
America The Beautiful Silver Coin (ATB Coin) - Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore
The Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore is a National Historic site located in Michigan, along the shoreline of Lake Superior. Visitors can tour the Au Sable Light Station, and see the Munising US Coast Guard Station and 73,000 acres filled with other historical and natural sites. They can also take advantage of 42 miles of coastline, including sandy beaches and colorful sandstone cliffs. The Lakeshore offers a remarkable maritime history, particularly for a freshwater lake located inland. Natural beauty is the most prominent feature and this 5 oz silver coin commemorating Pictured Rocks captures that very well.
The coin's reverse features Chapel Rock and the white pine tree which grows atop it. Lake Superior ripples in the background. It bears these inscriptions; Pictured Rocks, Michigan, 2018, and E Pluribus Unum.
The obverse carries the familiar coin portrait of George Washington - the portrait featured on current Washington quarters. The inscriptions on this side include "The United States of America," "Liberty," "In God We Trust," and, "Quarter Dollar."
The US Mint ships these coins in tubes carrying a quantity of 10. A full Mint box contains 10 tubes for a total of 500 ounces. The weight and purity of the coin is carried on the coin's rim.
The enormous 5 oz America the Beautiful coins are a great way to add interest to your metals holding, without paying much more per ounce to do it. These beautiful, limited-issue, coins have premiums comparable to silver American Eagles - the US Mint's popular 1 oz coin.
|Mint Facility:||US Mint|
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, Uncirculated|
|Metal Weight:||5 troy ounces|
|Edge:||Non-Reeded. Marked with the coins silver weight and purity.|
|Reverse:||Picture Rocks - Chapel Rock & White Pine|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $141.80 each and we will buy up to 100 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|