America the Beautiful - Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge, 5 Ounce .999 Silver
|Quantity||Premium/Oz||Total Price Each|
|1 - 19||$31.99||$283.40|
|20 - 100||$29.99||$273.40|
|101+||Call for discount|
|Full Tube Qty = 10|
Sell to Us Price: $153.45 each
America The Beautiful Silver Coin (ATB Coin) - Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge
The Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge contains one of the largest tracts of undeveloped tidal salt marsh in the Mid-Atlantic region. It is home to green-winged, teal, Canada Geese and a host of other migratory and shorebirds.
Money Metals Exchange now offers the 5-ounce America the Beautiful silver (ATB) coin which commemorates the beautiful National Refuge. It is 29th in the popular series which will ultimately include 56 different and beautiful designs.
- The coins are strikingly large and the artwork is beautiful. They will be an interesting addition to any silver holding.
- The coins are an affordable way to add something unique to your holding, with the potential to appreciate based on lots of demand from coin collectors coupled with a limited mintage.
- Each coin carries its own unique story.
The coin's reverse (or tails) side depicts a blue heron standing in the marsh. This side is also inscribed with the words "Bombay Hook," "Delaware," "2015," and, "E Pluribus Unum."
The obverse carries the familiar coin portrait of George Washington - the portrait featured on current Washington quarters. The inscriptions on this side include "The United States of America," "Liberty," "In God We Trust," and, "Quarter Dollar."
The coins are packaged by the US Mint in tubes of 10 coins. A full Mint box contains 10 tubes for a total of 500 ounces. The weight and purity (.999 Fine Silver, 5 Ounces) of the coin are inscribed on the coin's rim and are guaranteed by the US government.
A silver coin is always a great way to invest in physical silver. Why not get some beauty, history, and something to start conversations with to go along with your ounces? Each new release in the America the Beautiful series tends to go quickly. Many of the coins now command significant premiums in the secondary market. Don't delay - get yours while they are available.
|Mint Facility:||US Mint|
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, Uncirculated|
|Metal Weight:||5 troy ounces|
|Edge:||Non-Reeded. Marked with the coins silver weight and purity.|
|Reverse:||Blue Heron Standing in Marsh|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $153.45 each and we will buy up to 500 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|