British Britannia, King Charles III - 1 Troy Oz, .9999 Pure Gold
|Quantity||Premium/Unit||Total Price Each|
|1 - 9||$96.00||$1,955.30|
|10 - 19||$89.00||$1,948.30|
|20 - 50||$82.00||$1,941.30|
|51+||Call for discount|
|Full Tube Qty = 20|
Sell to Us Price: $1,847.30 each
Buy British Gold Britannia Coins Featuring King Charles III in the First Year of Issue - 2023
The long reign of Queen Elizabeth II came to an end in 2022 with her passing at the age of 96. Her iconic image on sovereign coins from Great Britain, Canada, Australia, and other former colonies will eventually be replaced by a portrait of King Charles III. This transition is beginning with the British Britannia coins minted in 2023.
Since 2013, each gold Britannia bullion is minted from .9999 fine gold. Earlier gold coins were .9167 fineness. The coin's obverse carries a likeness of Queen Elizabeth the Second. The reverse features the standing Britannia - the female personification of the British Isles used since Roman times more than 2000 years ago. The coins are denominated as £100 (100 British pounds).
The British Royal Mint has been operating nearly continuously for 1,100 years - producing beautiful gold coins for England and, later, the United Kingdom. Britannia 1 troy ounce gold coins are among the more recent issues.
The Royal Mint began production in 1987 and joined the ranks of other sovereign mints in producing a 1 oz gold bullion coin. This classic British gold coin design is recognized and respected across the world as a symbol of beauty, reliability, and strength. Little wonder then that gold Britannia coins have been a popular choice ever since their introduction.
These British Gold coins are well crafted and offer the trust and assurance that comes with coinage by one of the world's oldest and best-recognized mints. Each coin is backed by the government of the United Kingdom for weight and purity.
These coins can be held in your IRA. They are among the lowest-priced gold bullion coins on the market. Compare it to US Mint coins such as the gold American Eagle, and you will see how well-priced they are. Consider adding one (or more) to your gold holding today - you will not be disappointed.
|Mint Facility:||Royal Mint - London|
|Date:||2023 - Present|
|Quality / Type:||Brilliant Uncirculated|
|Purity:||.9999 Pure Gold|
|Metal Weight:||1 troy oz|
|Obverse:||King Charles III|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $1,847.30 each and we will buy up to 50 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|