The Irresistible Silver Panda - In Beautiful .999 Fine Silver
The Chinese sovereign mint began issuing the 30 gram Panda in 1986. Each year the reverse design changes, but the coin always features the adorable Panda in its natural environs.
Collectors look forward to the new design as it is released each year.
The Silver Panda Offers:
- 30 grams (.9645 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes protected in a plastic
- Obverse: The Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue.
- Reverse: Various depictions of the Panda in its natural habitat
- Legal tender for 10 yuan, guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
|Quality / Type:
||30 Grams (.9645 troy ozs)
||Temple of Heaven
Sell to Us
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $23.30 each and we will
buy up to 1,000 ounces at this price.
Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
Expedited shipping may be available for an extra fee. Please call 1-800-800-1865 for a quote.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been
cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue
as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a
value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video
surveillance, weighed and double checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly
what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your
shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
Cost to Ship & Insure
(absent periodic special offers for free or discounted shipping)