Lunar Mouse - Perth Mint 1 Oz .9999 Fine Silver
This item is currently out of stock
Enter your email address to receive an alert when this product is available...
|Quantity||Premium/Unit||Total Price Each|
|1 - 19||$9.89||$32.28|
|20 - 159||$9.39||$31.78|
|160 - 400||$8.89||$31.28|
|401+||Call for discount|
|Full Tube Qty = 20|
Sell to Us Price: $23.64 each
The Lunar Mouse - First in Perth Mint's Lunar Series III
The beautiful Lunar Mouse in .9999 fine silver is the first release of the Perth Mint's popular Lunar Series III. The Perth Mint, Australia's sovereign mint, is renowned for crafting beautiful and interesting coins. That is why Perth's Lunar Series is always so popular.
The mouse is the first among Chinese zodiac animals. According to one popular myth the Jade Emperor declared the order would be decided by a race. The clever mouse tricked the Ox into giving it a ride. Then, just at the finish line, leaped off of the Ox's head and finished first.
In Chinese culture, the mouse is a symbol of wealth and surplus. People born under the sign of the mouse are thought to be optimistic, energetic, and likable.
The stunning silver coins which celebrate the Year of the Mouse are also very likable. The Perth Lunar coins are well crafted and carry universal appeal with animal themes. The 2020 Mouse is no exception.
- 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver
- Limited mintage cap of 300,000 coins
- Coins are individually sealed in hard, clear plastic capsules. Multiples of 20 come in sealed rolls.
- The obverse features Jody Clark's portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- On the coin reverse you will find two mice foraging on husks of corn
- Legal tender for $1 AUD, backed by the Perth Mint for weight and purity
The popular coins tend to go quickly and once the mintage is sold, no more will be produced.
Perth changes issues a new coin design annually in the series, with the animal associated with that year. Every 12th year, the cycle starts again. Series 1 of the Lunar coins was launched in 1996. The year 2020 marks the beginning of series III.
People born under the sign of the mouse (2020, 2008, 1996, 1984, 1972, 1960, 1948, 1936 & 1924) are said to be smart, resourceful, adaptable, and kind. The sign of the mouse means a rich imagination and strong intuition. Mice rely on quick wits and an enterprising nature to find opportunities for success in almost all endeavors.
Get yours today! The Perth Mint is known for quality and endearing designs and the Lunar coins are a wonderful addition to any collection!
|Mint Facility:||Perth Mint|
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, Uncirculated|
|Metal Weight:||1 Troy Oz|
|Obverse:||Queen Elizabeth II|
|Reverse:||Mice with ears of corn|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $23.64 each and we will buy up to 500 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|