Queen's Beast White Lion - 1 oz .9999 Pure GOLD
This item is currently out of stock
Enter your email address to receive an alert when this product is available...
|Quantity||Premium/Oz||Total Price Each|
|1 - 9||$159.00||$2,018.85|
|10 - 19||$139.00||$1,998.85|
|20 - 49||$129.00||$1,988.85|
|50+||Call for discount|
|Full Tube Qty = 10|
Sell to Us Price: $1,869.85 each
The White Lion of Mortimer in Beautiful .9999 Gold
Money Metals Exchange proudly offers the White Lion of Mortimer from Britain's Royal Mint. It is 8th in the popular gold Queen's Beasts coin series which will ultimately include 10 designs. The Royal Mint just released this beautiful coin and the mintage will be limited. When the next bullion coin in the series is issued, the production of White Lion gold coins will end forever. Add one to your collection while you still can.
The series commemorates the ten imposing statues that lined the entrance to Westminster Abbey in 1953 at the coronation of Her Majesty The Queen. The statues were of heraldic beasts - ancient symbols of power representing noble families and houses in the Queen's line of ancestors.
The White Lion of Mortimer links Queen Elizabeth to King Edward IV. The coin's reverse shows the Lion clutching a shield emblazoned with a white rose encircled by a golden sun - the ‘white rose en Soleil.’ The same symbols appear on the Great Seals of Edward IV and Richard III, as well as George VI.
The White Lion should not be confused with the first coin in the series - which depicts the Lion of England. The heraldic shield with the simple rose and sunburst design is quite different from the one portrayed with the Lion of England, which is divided into four quadrants with four separate symbols. The White Lion is also uncrowned, while the Lion of England wears the royal crown.
The coin's obverse carries the iconic portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. The weight and purity of this sovereign coin are guaranteed by the British government.
This sovereign coin is offered in 1 oz, .9999 pure gold
- An exclusive bullion coin from The Royal Mint’s prestigious Queen’s Beasts Collection
- Minted in 999.9 fine gold to bullion standard
- Both the coin’s obverse and reverse have been created by Royal Mint coin designer Jody Clark
- Struck by The Royal Mint, the home of every official United Kingdom coin struck during Her Majesty The Queen’s reign
These stunning gold coins are carefully crafted and issued in limited release. If that isn't enough to make them stand out, the beautiful image of the White Lion and the shield of Mortimer on the coin's reverse certainly will. Each is minted with .9999 pure gold, and denominated with £100 (British pounds). The coins ship from the mint in boxes of 100 coins -- 10 tubes filled with 10 coins each, though investors may buy in any quantity, with no minimum purchase.
Britain's Royal Mint has been minting the coins of the realm for more than a thousand years. Sir Isaac Newton served as Warden of the Mint in 1696. Among other duties, he was responsible for investigating counterfeit coins. After 3 years in that role, he was appointed Master of the Mint, a title he retained until he died in 1727.
|Mint Facility:||Royal Mint - London|
|Denomination:||100 British Pounds|
|Quality / Type:||Brilliant, Uncirculated|
|Metal Weight:||1 troy oz|
|Obverse:||Queen Elizabeth II|
|Reverse:||White Lion of Mortimer|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $1,869.85 each and we will buy up to 10 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|