Silver Manifesto by David Morgan and Chris Marchese
This item is currently out of stock
Enter your email address to receive an alert when this product is available...
|Quantity||Price Each||Total Price Each|
|1 - 99||$29.95||$29.95|
|100+||Call for discount|
“Fortunes have been made... ”
Get your copy of The Silver Manifesto by David Morgan and Chris Marchese before the next big leg up in silver
The Silver Manifesto may be the most important "hard money" book to be published in years. Fortunes have been made by those who bought silver around the $5 level and paid attention to the call of the top at over $48 by David Morgan. Today with silver back in the $15 range, the big money lies ahead, according to the authors, as perhaps as much as 90 percent of the move occurs within the last 10 percent of the time.
In the last bull market, silver gained over 800 percent from January 1979 to January 1980, dwarfing the gains made from 1964 to 1979. Some factors produce immense profits and these occur rarely. Investors stand at a unique point in monetary history where the death of paper currencies on a global scale is taking place before their eyes.
Riding the Next Move in Silver
Because most are frozen into inside-the-box thinking, few investors will ride the next move as silver (and gold) skyrocket in the years ahead. The primary purpose of The Silver Manifesto is to educate the reader as to why there is no way out of the financial morass created by the financial elite. We have reached the point where the savvy few understand what is happening and take action, while the rest are left watching, thinking the precious metals bull market was long dead.
The authors explore...
- When to expect the next bull market to begin and why.
- How the 2008 financial crisis has been "papered over" and what to watch for going forward.
- The real supply and demand look at both industrial and monetary demand.
- Money and Banking – what fractional reserve banking means to currency and bullion.
- The best surest method to stay in the profit zone and not worry about the wild price swings.
- How to pick a mining company-this information is priceless. Most who are taught this methodology have a degree in finance, but we break it down for the average investor.
This no-holds-barred to the history and the future of the silver market also lays out the silver manipulation story – the facts, more facts, and the irrefutable facts.
Copyright 2015, 240 pages
We are currently unable to purchase this item online. Please call us at 1-800-800-1865 during normal business hours. A Specialist will assist you if we are currently able to purchase the item.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
George C.October 1st, 2015A Silver LiningI am presently in the process of reading this very good book..by process I simply mean I have not yet finished it. But what I have read so far is very enlightening..and I am eager to finish the rest of it. I enjoy how they go into the history of silver and silver mining.