Sunshine Minting 1 Ounce Bar, .999 Pure Silver
|Quantity||Premium/Oz||Total Price Each|
|1 - 59||$5.99||$28.66|
|60 - 499||$5.49||$28.16|
|500 - 1499||$4.99||$27.66|
|1500+||Call for discount|
Sell to Us Price: $22.62 each
Sunshine Minting 1 Oz Silver Bars
Sunshine Minting has been producing beautiful quality silver bars and rounds in Idaho's silver country for more the 40 years. These beautiful bars are revered by investors and dealers everywhere. The quality is second to none and each bar comes with additional assurance. Sunshine leads the industry with innovative security features - built right into each of its products.
Investors looking for great pricing know Money Metals Exchange is the source for the 1-ounce silver bar. We have many bar sizes available, but 1-ounce silver bars are the most popular.
Sunshine bars are made in the USA and are always in demand. Each is marked with the manufacturer, weight, and purity. The bars also carry Sunshine's security feature a round mark in the center which can be viewed with a special lens to reveal a manufacturer marking that is extraordinarily difficult to counterfeit.
When the time comes, these fine silver bullion bars will be easy to sell because of Sunshine's reputation. Money Metals Exchange is very happy to buy this size at any time. You can find the live "sell to us" price located above - just below the product photo.
One-ounce bars are a great way to invest. No size is easier to trade and they are more versatile in barter situations than larger ten-ounce or 100-ounce bars. Investors are pouring into the market for physical bullion, shocked by the potential of financial crises and, perhaps, the total collapse of the US dollar. They seek a diversified holding with several size options for use in barter and trade. One-ounce bars from Sunshine Mint are a perfect fit.
Savvy investors will avoid buying silver bullion bars that are unmarked with weight and purity, or oddball sizes which can be difficult to resell. This includes very large bars which can be hard to handle as well as hard to sell. That is why investors choose manufacturers such as Sunshine.
Bars are efficient to make and tend to have lower premiums than government issue coins. Keeping fabrication costs low is the secret to lower premiums. Investors like bars because they see the potential for silver bullion prices to go much much higher. Getting more ounces for their money is the way to maximize those gains.
Sunshine bars are a premium brand and do cost a bit more than bars from lesser know manufacturers.
What You Should Know About Our Sunshine 1 Ounce Silver Bar:
- They are roughly 1" x 2" x 1/8" thick
- Produced by Sunshine Minting
- Each bar ships sealed in plastic to reduce tarnish and damage
Need Other Sizes? We Have The Size You Want!:
|Mint Facility:||Sunshine Minting|
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, Uncirculated|
|Purity:||.999 pure silver|
|Metal Weight:||1 troy oz|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $22.62 each and we will buy up to 500 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Jason H.May 3rd, 2022JasonGreat product and fast shipping
Christopher P.January 30th, 2021Currency conversionBetter to have gold & silver than to have cash in a bank where it can potentially disappear, either through confiscation or negative interest rates.