True Patriot 1 Oz Silver Round
This item is currently out of stock
Enter your email address to receive an alert when this product is available...
|Quantity||Premium/Unit||Total Price Each|
|1 - 39||$22.99||$47.39|
|40+||Call for discount|
|Full Tube Qty = 20|
Sell to Us Price: $23.98 each
This stunning medallion is 1oz of pure American silver - designed, mined, and minted in the USA!
Now you can buy 100% American-made silver rounds. The patriotic design was created by renowned American artist, Joel Iskowitz. The silver is produced by an American mine and the coin was expertly minted in Reverse Proof by Asahi Refining at their facility in Miami, FL.
This pure silver round is the first release in the new True Patriot annual program!
True Patriot Silver Rounds
- Original design by Joel Iskowitz, renowned American Master Designer
- 100% segregated, newly mined American silver
- Expertly minted in the USA
- The only 100% American sourced & American made round currently available on the market!
The new True Patriot Bullion program celebrates iconic symbols of the United States.
Purchasers can support American jobs by buying silver mined and fabricated right here in the USA.
About the Artist - Joel Iskowitz - Award-Winning Designer & Illustrator
Artist Joel Iskowitz has earned a reputation for creating fine art with a classic, timeless sensibility. As a versatile illustrator and designer, he creates drawings, paintings, and designs for coins, medals, and stamps. He has also created large-scale public artwork such as murals. With his ability to capture the human side of historic achievements and accomplishments, his work is represented in several prominent museums, throughout the United States and Europe.
“In every design and illustration, I feel it is my job to evoke a narrative or tell a story. As a coin and medal designer, this means I get to tell the stories of some of the greatest people to ever live while staying grounded in historic facts. Feel free to get in touch with me or The Mountain Studio for more about available artwork or commissions.” Joel Iskowitz
- International Design Award Gold Medal 2016 (for Design of the Congressional Gold Medal Given to the Borinqueneers - May 2016)
- Certificate of Excellence from the"A Design Award Committee Based in Milan (for Design of the 50th Anniversary of the 1964 World's Fair Medal - April 2015)
- 2008 Silver Medal In Corporate Illustration at the International Creative Shake Competition (for Design for Numismatic Association's Presidential Award)
- 2010 United States COTY Nominee for Most Artistic Coin (for Reverse Design of the American Platinum Eagle Coin)
Joel Iskowitz is one of few living artists to have had his artwork displayed in the Pentagon, the Capitol, and the White House. He has created artwork for three decades that has graced the covers of books, periodicals, journals, public spaces, coins, and postage stamps worldwide
|Mint Facility:||Asahi Refining, Miami FL|
|Quality / Type:||Reverse Proof, Bullion, Uncirculated|
|Metal Weight:||1 troy ounce (31.103 grams)|
|Diameter:||1.52 inches (38.61 mm)|
|Obverse:||Infantryman carrying flag|
|Reverse:||Statue of Liberty and Flag|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $23.98 each and we will buy up to 500 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Joseph P.January 15th, 2023Very Nice Quality!Will purchase again when available! Thank you MM!
Benjamin M.July 22nd, 2022Worth Waiting OnWaited awhile for this one, but it was well worth it. Beautiful design. Great coin all around.
GEORGE S.July 22nd, 2022As alwaysAs always, very pleased with all MMX does. I hope this round becomes more available in the near future and not limited to just 2 each. Thank you and continued success! George S.
June 11th, 2020Really nice coin, thank you!As always, my purchase with MMX was flawless and their service was excellent. The coin itself is beautiful. I purchased two for gifting and the only thing I would change, given the chance, was the wording on the coin. It states "Proudly Made and Mined in America" - but doesn't the mining come before the making of a coin? I think the phrase should be reversed. Beyond that, it's a lovely proof-like coin and I'd highly recommend it!
Eric P.June 10th, 2020great pieceVery nice design. Well struck, shiny. Great detail.