Perth Mint Lunar Series - 2019 Year of the Pig, 1 Oz .9999 Gold
|Quantity||Premium/Unit||Total Price Each|
|1 - 9||$181.44||$2,197.49|
|10 - 20||$161.28||$2,177.33|
|21 - 50||$141.12||$2,157.17|
|51+||Call for discount|
|Full Tube Qty = 20|
Sell to Us Price: $2,016.05 each
Perth Mint Lunar Series - 2019 is the Year of the Pig
The Perth Mint in Australia strikes .9999 pure gold coins in the beautiful Lunar series. Money Metals is proud to make them available in the US. 2019 is the year of the pig, and you can grab one of these striking, limited-edition coins now.
People born under the sign of the pig are thought to be diligent, generous, and compassionate. Additionally, the coming year of the Pig is associated in Chinese element theory with the earth. Predictions were that people born in 2019 would be communicative, popular among friends, and punctual. It's the Year of the Pig gold coin (2019) - Get yours before the year is up.
Allocations of these gold mint coins are limited and tend to sell out fast, so don't delay!
The Perth Mint began minting these special edition coins in 1996, inspired by the Chinese Lunar calendar. The Lunar Gold Coin Series is compiled of 12 coins, with just one issued each year. The Year of the Pig is the 12th issue in the current Lunar Series II.
Australia's Perth Mint is renowned for making quality gold and silver coins. Some highlights for the 2019 Year of the Pig issue:
- Each Australian Lunar Gold coin is backed by the government of Australia for weight and purity
- Each gold coin is minted from .9999 pure gold
- Each Lunar coin is encapsulated in hard, clear plastic
- Denominated with $100 Australian Dollars
- Mintage will be limited to 30,000 gold bullion coins
LUNAR PIG COIN DESIGN
The Queen of England (obverse) - The obverse includes the Ian Rank-Broadley created design of Queen Elizabeth II. (Perth mint gold coin)
Pig (reverse) - A domestic pig standing among rocks and grass, with a blooming tree branch above.
|Mint Facility:||Perth Mint|
|Quality / Type:||Brilliant Uncirculated|
|Purity:||.9999 Pure Gold|
|Metal Weight:||1 Troy Ounce|
|Obverse:||Queen Elizabeth II|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $2,016.05 each and we will buy up to 20 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|