Perth Mint Lunar Series - 2024 Year of the Dragon, 1 Oz .9999 Gold
|Quantity||Premium/Unit||Total Price Each|
|1 - 9||$158.00||$2,240.30|
|10 - 19||$151.00||$2,233.30|
|20 - 40||$144.00||$2,226.30|
|41+||Call for discount|
|Full Tube Qty = 20|
Sell to Us Price: $2,082.30 each
Perth Mint Lunar Series - The Fifth Release in Series III: Year of the Dragon in .9999 Gold
The Perth Mint in Australia began minting .9999 pure gold coins in the beautiful Lunar series more than twenty years ago. Money Metals Exchange is proud to make them available here in the US. The Year of the Dragon coins with the 2024 date mark the Fifth release in the third Lunar series (series III), which will ultimately contain 12 coins. Grab your stunning, limited edition Year of the Dragon coins now.
People born under the sign of the Dragon are thought to carry some of the Dragon's traits; powerful, endlessly energetic and full of vitality, goal-oriented yet idealistic and romantic, and visionary leadership. They know exactly who they are and possess the keenest sense of self among the 12 zodiacs of Chinese astrology. It's an auspicious time for the Year of the Dragon gold coin (2024). Get yours today, the inventory won't last long.
The Dragon is the fifth among Chinese zodiac animals. According to the myth, the Jade Emperor held a race across the heavenly river. Everyone bet on Dragon to win the grand prize.
But on the way to the race, the Dragon encountered a village suffering from a drought. He took pity on them and stopped to give them rain. The Dragon was therefore late to the race. While he lost the top prize, he did so with great honor.
Allocations of these gold mint coins are limited and tend to sell out fast.
The Perth Mint began minting these special edition coins in 1996, inspired by the Chinese Lunar calendar. Each Lunar Gold Coin Series comprises 12 coins, with just one issued each year. The Year of the Dragon is the 5th issue in Lunar Series III.
Australia's Perth Mint is renowned for making quality gold and silver coins. They are recognized around the world and traded everywhere.
Some highlights for the 2024 Year of the Dragon issue:
- Each Australian Lunar Gold coin is backed by the government of Australia for weight and purity
- Each gold coin is minted from .9999 pure gold
- Each Lunar coin is encapsulated in hard, clear plastic
- Denominated with $100 Australian Dollars
- Mintage will be limited to 30,000 gold bullion coins
LUNAR DRAGON COIN DESIGN
The Queen of England (obverse) - The obverse includes the Ian Rank-Broadley created design of Queen Elizabeth II. This side is inscribed with "ELIZABETH II," "AUSTRALIA," "1 oz 9999 Au," and, "100 DOLLARS."
Dragon (reverse) - On the coin reverse you will find a dragon in motion atop the waves. The words "DRAGON 2023" are inscribed in both English and Chinese characters.
|Mint Facility:||Perth Mint|
|Quality / Type:||Brilliant Uncirculated|
|Purity:||.9999 Pure Gold|
|Metal Weight:||1 Troy Ounce|
|Obverse:||Queen Elizabeth II|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $2,082.30 each and we will buy up to 20 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|