Perth Mint Lunar Series - 2018 Year of the Dog, 1 Oz .9999 Gold
This item is currently out of stock
Enter your email address to receive an alert when this product is available...
|Quantity||Premium/Unit||Total Price Each|
|1 - 9||$289.00||$2,305.05|
|10+||Call 1-800-800-1865 For Our Best Pricing!|
|Full Tube Qty = 20|
Sell to Us Price: $2,016.05 each
Perth Mint Australian Lunar Series - 2018 is the Year of the Dog
Australia's Perth Mint is back with its popular Lunar series of coins for sale. The latest issue of these 1 oz gold coins, is the beautiful Year of the Dog featuring a golden retriever. Allocations of these Lunar Dog gold mint coins are limited and tend to sell out fast, so don't delay!
The Perth Mint began minting these special edition coins in 1996, inspired by the Chinese Lunar calendar. Each series includes 12 1 oz Lunar Coins, with just one issued each year. The Year of the Dog is the 11th issue in the current Lunar Coin Series II.
Australia's Perth Mint is renowned for making quality coins. Some highlights for the 2018 Year of the Dog coins issue:
- Each gold coin is minted from .9999 pure gold
- Each coin is encapsulated in hard, clear plastic
- Denominated with $100 Australian Dollars
- Mintage will be limited to 30,000 bullion coins
ABOUT THE DESIGN
The Queen of England (obverse) - The obverse includes the Ian Rank-Broadley created design of Queen Elizabeth II.
Dog (reverse) - A Labrador Retriever with an accompanying Chinese character for "dog" and a stylized pine tree.
|Mint Facility:||Perth Mint|
|Quality / Type:||Brilliant Uncirculated|
|Purity:||.9999 Pure Gold|
|Metal Weight:||1 Troy Ounce|
|Obverse:||Queen Elizabeth II|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $2,016.05 each and we will buy up to 20 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Jonathan P.September 23rd, 2020Breathtaking coin!Just a beautiful coin to hold and admire! Wonderful design. It doesn't hurt that I am a dog lover too! This particular one seems to bring a premium over most, if not all, the other coins in this series out of the Perth Mint and it is worth it.
John S.January 23rd, 2018One of the most beautiful gold coins I have ever seen!A great collectors item and you will take pride to have it in your collection. These Perth Mint coins are a work of art and they do INCREASE in value!