Silver Bullet - 10 Troy Oz .999 Fine Silver (.50 Cal)
Load up with some silver bullets - also available in 1-oz, 2-oz, 5-oz and 25-oz sizes
|Quantity||Premium/Oz||Total Price Each|
|1 - 2||$15.99||$415.00|
|3 - 9||$14.99||$405.00|
|10 - 49||$13.99||$395.00|
|50+||Call for discount|
Sell to Us Price: $285.10 each
10 Oz Silver Bullets for Sale from Money Metals Exchange
Are you looking for something larger than just a 1 ounce of silver? The 10 oz silver bullet is made from .999 pure silver right here in the USA. The craftsmanship is second to none. Metals are a silver bullet that can kill horrifying threats to your portfolio; inflation, turmoil, and the global debt crisis. Grab some of these beautiful silver bullets and arm yourself today!
How to Authenticate the 10 oz Silver Bullet
These bullets are modeled after a .50 caliber Browning Machine Gun (BMG) round, which began widescale military use during World War II. Each one is carefully crafted on a lathe.
Note: Our silver bullion “bullets” are produced for investment purposes only for those who want to purchase silver bullet bullion. The silver ammo cannot be used in firearms.
Expect each silver bullet bullion to ship with minor blemishes, including scratch marks, die polishing, dings, and general wear. These minor aesthetic flaws do not affect the silver content or value – it is simply the result of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the boxes are often not in perfect condition and likely will show some signs of wear. Please be advised -- but again this does not affect any of the value of the product.
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, Uncirculated|
|Purity:||.999 fine silver|
|Metal Weight:||10 troy ounces|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $285.10 each and we will buy up to 50 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Thomas K.May 24th, 2023Another for the display case.Nice!...now the 20MM when you get it back in stock :]
Brian F.November 6th, 2019Great bullets, go America!As always, Money Metals Exchange is a pleasure to deal with. These bullets are a great way to save for the future while celebrating our American rights! Thanks MMX!
Dennis F.December 20th, 2018Added to collection...Got one to add to my silver bullet collection of .45s, .308s, and 12 gauge. Great display items . I was a .50 gunner in RVN, so doubly cool!