1 Oz Canadian Palladium Maple Leaf Coins
There is currently an online order maximum of 3.
|Quantity||Premium/Oz||Total Price Each|
|1 - 9||$252.74||$1,516.44|
|10 - 39||$240.10||$1,503.80|
|40+||Call for discount|
Sell to Us Price: $1,225.79 each
Palladium Maple Leaf Coins Issued by the Royal Canadian Mint
The Royal Canadian Mint began producing the palladium Maple Leaf in 2005 and has since struck these coins in only 5 mintages; 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, and 2015. To date, fewer than 150,000 have been made compared to the more popular silver and gold mint Maple Leaf coins offered.
Although other world mints had produced commemorative coins in palladium, the Maple Leaf is the first legal tender bullion coin. Each Canadian coinage is minted from .9995 pure palladium and carries a face value of $50 Canadian.
ABOUT THE DESIGN
Queen Elizabeth (obverse) - The obverse features Queen Elizabeth II at 79 years old.
Canadian Maple Leaf (reverse) - On the reverse, you'll find the iconic Maple Leaf - the national symbol of Canada.
Investors can buy the Canadian Maple Leaf palladium coin online or over the phone by calling Money Metals Exchange directly at 1-800-800-1865. Check out Money Metals' great palladium price! The palladium value is great!
|Mint:||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Date:||2005 - 2007, 2009, 2015|
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, Uncirculated|
|Purity:||.9995 palladium - minimum|
|Palladium Weight:||1 troy ounce|
|Obverse:||Queen Elizabeth II|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $1,225.79 each and we will buy up to 10 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Dwayne N.April 9th, 2022PURE PALLADIUM!WOW! , Pure & beautiful. What a GREAT combination!!!!
Eric N.July 30th, 2020Wow the magic of palladiumPalladium is such a precious metal for the planet
AlexfidayJuly 15th, 2020LIt's precious
Dennis M.February 10th, 2016Palladium, the 'other' white metalBesides being a beautiful coin, Palladium Maple Leafs are a viable entry into precious metals because of their price.