1/2 Oz Australian Kangaroo Gold Coins
|Quantity||Premium/Unit||Total Price Each|
|1 - 19||$259.81||$1,222.06|
|20 - 39||$240.57||$1,202.82|
|40 - 99||$221.32||$1,183.57|
|100+||Call for discount|
|Full Tube Qty = 20|
Sell to Us Price: $971.87 each
Buy 1/2 Oz Australian Kangaroo Coins
Buy gold now from Money Metals Exchange. We offer the 1 Oz, 1/2 Oz, 1/4 Oz, and 1/10th Oz Australian Gold Kangaroo coin from Australia's Perth Mint. It is known as one of the finest mints in the world and has an unmatched reputation for quality, beautifully made gold coins, and bars. For buyers wanting the familiarity and assurance of government-issue legal tender coinage at low prices, Perth Mint coins are the way to go! These mint coins for sale are a great addition to anyone's holding and we recommend getting one today!
About the 1/2 Australian Kangaroo Coin
Minted from .9999 pure gold, the Kangaroo has a legal tender value of $100 AUS (1 Oz), $50 AUS (1/2 Oz), $25 AUS (1/4 Oz) and $15 AUS (1/10th Oz). The Perth Mint has been producing the Kangaroo coins since 1989. It's one of the most recognizable Australian gold bullion coins that the mint produces.
Australian Gold Kangaroo Sizes:
- 1 Oz Australian Gold Kangaroo
- 1/2 Oz Australian Gold Kangaroo
- 1/4 Oz Australian Gold Kangaroo
- 1/10 Oz Australian Gold Kangaroo
GOLD KANGAROO DESIGN
Queen Elizabeth II (obverse) - The image of Queen Elizabeth II was created by Ian Rank-Broadley in 1997. The Royal Mint held a competition for the best portrait of the Queen. His design was voted the winner of the comeptition and used for the official design for the Australian Kangaroo gold coin.
The Australian Kangaroo (reverse) - The Australian Kangaroo features various designs depending on the year of the coin but the kangaroo is always incorporated on the coin's reverse. There are few coins that change designs every year like the Australian Kangaroo popular gold coin.
If you have any questions about the 1/2 oz Gold Kangaroo coin, feel free to contact Money Metals Exchange at 1-800-800-1865.
|Mint Facility:||Australia's Perth Mint|
|Denomination:||1/2 oz. - $50.00 AUS|
|Date:||1989 to Present|
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, Uncirculated|
|Purity:||99.99% gold (24 karat)|
|Gold Weight:||1/2 oz. - 0.500 troy ounces (15.55 grams)|
|Diameter:||1/2 oz. - 0.9427 inches (25.1 mm)|
|Thickness:||1/2 oz. - 2.20 mm|
|Obverse Design:||Queen Elizabeth II|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $971.87 each and we will buy up to 20 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Paul B.August 10th, 2022I used to buy maple leafsThese kangaroo coins are really nice.They are my new favorite . Fast and secure delivery as always.Thank you MME Paul B.
Donald B.January 30th, 2018A Work of ArtAbsolutely Beautiful coin indeed. A TRUE work of Art to behold. The Perth Mint produces some of the most Beautiful and Aesthetic looking coins in the World comparable to ANY others anywhere. They look like Proofs and show explicit detail in all their features depicting the Kangaroos and they are real " Eye Candy " to see. My coin was delivered within 3 days after ordering. Money Metals Exchange are the BEST to buy from and I Highly Recommend them to Anybody considering a Gold purchase.