1 Oz Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf Coins
|Quantity||Premium/Oz||Total Price Each|
|1 - 9||$106.00||$1,040.20|
|10 - 19||$101.00||$1,035.20|
|20 - 50||$96.00||$1,030.20|
|51+||Please Call For Our Best Pricing! 1-800-800-1865|
|Full Tube Qty = 10|
Sell to Us Price: $934.20 each
Buy Platinum Maple Leaf Coins issued by the Royal Canadian Mint
Money Metals Exchange is pleased to offer the Canadian Maple Leaf 1 oz coin in platinum, currently, the only actively minted platinum coin in North America. The Royal Canadian Mint (RCM) resumed production of this popular platinum coin in early 2012 after a four-year hiatus. The platinum Maple Leaf was first minted in 1988 and is guaranteed for weight and purity by the Canadian government. Up until 2002, the RCM produced platinum coins in fractional sizes but only mints the 1-oz version today.
ABOUT THE DESIGN
Queen Elizabeth II - The design of these Canadian Mint coins has remained virtually unchanged since its introduction in the late '80s. Like the other Canadian Maple coins (silver, gold & palladium) the bust of Queen Elizabeth II appears on the obverse side of the coin. She has gracefully aged over the years, from the age of 39 during the first year the coin was minted and into her 80s with the release of the 2012 coin.
Maple Leaf (reverse) - The reverse depicts a single Canadian Maple Leaf, the national symbol of Canada.
Investors looking to buy the Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf coins online or over the phone should call Money Metals Exchange directly at 1-800-800-1865 to inquire about the current availability and/or to place an order.
|Mint Facility:||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Date:||1988 to present (not all years)|
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, Uncirculated|
|Platinum Weight:||1 troy ounce (31.103 grams)|
|Diameter:||1.181 inches (30.00 mm)|
|Obverse Design:||Queen Elizabeth II|
|Reverse Design:||Maple Leaf|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $934.20 each and we will buy up to 40 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Steven L.March 23rd, 2023Happy customerArrived quickly. Didn't care for Queen Elizabeth but the maple leaf IS stunning! My first coin of this precious metal. Hope to pass it on when I'm gone. Thanks MMX!
Alan A.April 3rd, 2020Great Maple at a Great Price!!Another great transaction from MMX! Fast shipping, especially given the volumes of transactions that were happening. Will hopefully buy more once they’re back in stock.